★★★★★
Bonus: 100% fino a 500€
Visita
★★★★★
Bonus: 235% fino a 800€
Visita
★★★★★
Bonus: 100% fino a 500€
Visita

Cymerman’s Remarkable Double Leap: From CCO of Entain CEE to STS Advisory Role!

Sommario
  1. Welcome to Farantube Sport: Breaking News in the Sports Industry
  2. Entain’s Expanding Business in CEE

Welcome to Farantube Sport: Breaking News in the Sports Industry

In an exciting announcement, Amil Cymerman revealed on LinkedIn that he will be taking on two new roles at Entain and STS. With his vast experience in the industry, Cymerman is ready to propel both companies forward.

Amil Cymerman’s Impressive Background

  • Cymerman served as head of corporate development for Entain CEE before assuming his current position.
  • He also held previous roles as business development manager and commercial manager at Entain.
  • Prior to joining Entain, Cymerman worked as a sales executive at IMG Media and gained valuable experience at Decade Sports.

Cymerman expressed his enthusiasm for the new roles, stating, “It’s been a busy and exciting start to the year and I’m pumped to announce double news. Can’t wait to keep the momentum going with STS and SuperSport team.”

Entain’s Expanding Business in CEE

In 2023, Entain completed the acquisition of STS, incorporating it into their operations. This acquisition was valued at £750m (€879m/$955m) and was finalized in August of the same year after an agreement made in June.

Recently, STS announced several management changes, including Radim Haluza taking on the role of chief executive while remaining CEO of Entain CEE. Mateusz Juroszek, the long-serving former CEO of STS, transitioned to become chairman of the supervisory board.

Entain CEE was established in 2022 to focus on acquiring businesses across Central and Eastern Europe. With a 75% stake in Entain CEE, Entain demonstrates its commitment to expanding its reach in the region. The remaining 25% stake is held by Emma Capital.

STS is not the only company that Entain has acquired in the CEE market. In August 2022, they also secured a 75% stake in SuperSport, the leading sports betting provider in Croatia, for €690m. This acquisition marked the beginning of Entain’s expansion plans in the CEE region.

When speaking to iGB last August, Cymerman highlighted that acquiring STS was just the first step for Entain CEE, indicating that more acquisitions are on the horizon.

Key Points:
1. Amil Cymerman takes on new roles at Entain and STS.
2. Entain acquired STS for £750m (€879m/$955m) in August 2023.
3. Radim Haluza became CEO of STS and remains CEO of Entain CEE.
4. Mateusz Juroszek transitioned to chairman of the supervisory board at STS.

We will continue to keep you updated on all the latest developments in the sports industry. Stay tuned!

Filippo Bertuzzi

Filippo Bertuzzi

Ciao a tutti, sono Filippo, capo redattore di MyStakers. Da oltre un decennio, navigo nel vibrante universo dell'iGaming, immergendomi tra scommesse, casinò online e le emozioni che essi offrono. Benvenuti nel nostro mondo!

Ricorda che il gioco è vietato ai minori di 18 anni e di giocare sempre e solo quello che puoi permetterti di perdere. Su questo portale sosteniamo un’idea di gioco responsabile e consapevole: divertirsi usando sempre la testa. Ricorda inoltre che utilizziamo cookies per migliorare il contenuto delle recensioni. Accetti le nostre politiche di cookies? Altre info